The INTERalliance Internship program is your opportunity to work for some of the leading companies in the Greater Cincinnati IT industry. This program provides you with real-world work experience while still in high school, laying the foundation for countless opportunities throughout college and beyond.
The INTERalliance Internship program teams up with companies like P&G, Kroger, and GE to provide Interns with the most experience possible during their internship. Rather than getting coffee, INTERalliance Interns learn from executives about what it takes to be a future leader in Cincinnati’s IT industry.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Once approved, we will add you to our mailing list and send you updated information about this year’s internship opportunities. We’ll send you a few sets of internship opportunity postings over the course of the early spring.
Why Hire Our Interns?
INTERalliance Internships are great! Why?
1. Our talent is outstanding! We have over 150 local students who are excited to join the IT workforce and have real skills that can be applied to your company.
2. It promotes your brand! It’s a great way to show off your company’s brand and culture. You know you are amazing, show the future technologists of Cincinnati firsthand!
3. It’s great for the city! We want our talent to stay local beyond High School. How do we do that? Show off our assets… and that is you!
4. Everyone is doing it! Well not quite, but everyone SHOULD. INTERalliance place over 50 amazing students each summer in over 12 companies. Why should those companies reap all of the benefit?
5. We help you! Our Executive Director will help you create a structure that works for your company and the students. Want summer interns? Great! Want a fall interns? Fantastic! Let us help you create a program that is win win for everyone.
My INTERalliance Internship at Western and Southern Financial Group was the best part of my summer. Aside from making well above the minimum wage with assured scheduling, which was awesome, I had the opportunity to interact with professionals in cyber security, my intended career field. It was the only high school students cyber security internship in the state! While most of my peers were stuck flipping burgers or bagging groceries, I was able to work alongside actual cyber defense and incident response software, making me better prepared for my future and a better hire to potential employers.
Over the summer of 2016 I was an intern for the INTERalliance IT Careers Camps. This internship consisted of networking with professionals, planning logistics, and organizing 20 students as they visited local technology companies. One of the most important things I gained from this internship were the connections I made with professionals in the Cincinnati area. I am incredibly grateful for this experience as it made me more mature and confident in how interact with others, including my peers and elders. IT Careers Camps was an amazing experience that I would do again in a heartbeat.