The INTERalliance INTERnship program is your opportunity to work for some of the leading companies in the Greater Cincinnati IT industry. This program provides you with real-world work experience while still in high school, laying the foundation for countless opportunities throughout college and beyond.
The INTERalliance INTERnship program teams up with companies like P&G, Kroger, and GE to provide Interns with the most experience possible during their internship. Rather than getting coffee, INTERalliance Interns learn from executives about what it takes to be a future leader in Cincinnati’s IT industry.
- A Junior or Senior in High School
- Have an approved resume
- Have an approved LinkedIn Profile
- Complete GitHub Training
- Have or can obtain reliable transportation (INTERalliance can assist with Transportation if needed)
- Be able to work up to 40 hours weekly
- Ability to communicate professionally
How to Apply
INTERalliance Training Available
- LinkedIn Training
- Resume Writing
- Mock Interview
- GitHub Training (Beginner and Advanced)
- Presentation Skills
- Personal Branding
Companies! Why are INTERalliance INTERnships are great?
1. Our talent is outstanding! We have over 150 local students who are excited to join the IT workforce and have real skills that can be applied to your company.
2. It promotes your brand! It’s a great way to show off your company’s brand and culture. You know you are amazing, show the future technologists of Cincinnati firsthand!
3. It’s great for the city! We want our talent to stay local beyond High School. How do we do that? Show off our assets… and that is you!
4. Everyone is doing it! Well not quite, but everyone SHOULD. INTERalliance places over 50 amazing students each summer in over 12 companies. Why should those companies reap all of the benefit?
5. We help you! Our team will help you create a structure that works for your company and the students. Want summer interns? Great! Want fall interns? Fantastic! Let us help you create a program that is a win win for everyone.