Want to get more involved? Check out our opportunities!
Join INTERalliance Leadership Council (ILC)
The INTERalliance Leadership Council is a group of approximately 25 students from across the Greater Cincinnati area that create, manage, and run each INTERalliance program. INTERalliance is entirely student-run– by students, for students.
Through ILC, students engage with several key INTERalliance stakeholders including company representatives, teachers, university representatives, and other partners committed to furthering the mission of INTERalliance.
- ILC Members will be expected to work 5 – 10 hours per week throughout the year and roughly 10 – 20 hours per week during important marketing times like TechOlympics and IT Careers Camp. During that time, we expect you to work in the office or remotely – whichever is most convenient.
- Open to Freshmen – Seniors
- Monthly meetings on Sunday mornings (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Require events:
- ILC Retreat – 9/13/2019 – 9/15/2019
- TechOlympics – 2/21/2019 – 2/23/2019
The INTERalliance of Greater Cincinnati
To engineer and execute experiences designed to inspire young IT talent to pursue a career in the Greater Cincinnati IT industry
We believe that by partnering with the region’s businesses and high schools to execute a diverse portfolio of technology events, Cincinnati will create a thriving pool of IT talent by retaining its top talent.
About the INTERalliance Associate Director Position:
The INTERalliance Associate Director will assist with general office, HR, IT, Accounting, Program Execution, and Marketing activities as determined and directed by the Executive Director. The INTERalliance Associate Director will be responsible for assisting the Executive Director with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing, process improvement, and mail management (electronic, psychical, and voice) general coordination. Position requires roughly 20 hours a week commitment, though this may increase or decrease during certain times of the year.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing the flow of paperwork, bill pay, payroll, etc.
- Assist and facilitate staff as necessary – whenever and however needed.
- Assist with business development matters including marketing material preparation.
- Handle day to day operations such as contact us forms, voicemails, and office mail.
- Partner with Executive Director to coordinate monthly meetings, activities, all ILC-led programs
- Manage the application process for Internships and Career Camps
- Assist the Executive Director with additional programs where necessary
- Document, assess, and improve all office and program procedures in attempt to make them more intuitive and easier to execute in the future
- Must demonstrate a passion for INTERalliance and technology
- High degree of organizational skill and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work independently
- Resourcefulness in finding information and answers from within and outside the company
- Very detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize to achieve goals with the expected sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills across varying audiences
- Excellent telephone etiquette, communication and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow professionally with a willingness to accept feedback
- Willingness to question status quo
- Knack for and/or a desire to excel at process optimization
- General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and the Google Suite of applications
- A valid driver’s license is required
- High School Graduate
- Position reports directly to the Executive Director
- ILC will report to the Associate Director