Want to get more involved? Check out our opportunities!
Join INTERalliance Leadership Council (ILC)
The INTERalliance Leadership Council is a group of approximately 25 students from across the Greater Cincinnati area that create, manage, and run each INTERalliance program. INTERalliance is entirely student-run– by students, for students.
Through ILC, students engage with several key INTERalliance stakeholders including company representatives, teachers, university representatives, and other partners committed to furthering the mission of INTERalliance.
- ILC Members will be expected to work 5 – 10 hours per week throughout the year and roughly 10 – 20 hours per week during important marketing times like TechOlympics and IT Careers Camp. During that time, we expect you to work in the office or remotely – whichever is most convenient.
- Open to Freshmen – Seniors
- Monthly meetings on Sunday mornings (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Require events:
- ILC Retreat – 9/13/2019 – 9/15/2019
- TechOlympics – 2/21/2019 – 2/23/2019