The INTERalliance Leadership Council is a group of approximately 25 students from across the Greater Cincinnati area that create, manage, and run each INTERalliance program. INTERalliance is entirely student-run– by students, for students.
Through ILC, students engage with several key INTERalliance stakeholders including company representatives, teachers, university representatives, and other partners committed to furthering the mission of INTERalliance.
- ILC Members will be expected to work 5 – 10 hours per week throughout the year and roughly 10 – 20 hours per week during important marketing times like TechOlympics and IT Careers Camp. During that time, we expect you to work in the office or remotely – whichever is most convenient.
- Open to Freshmen – Seniors
- Monthly meetings on Sunday mornings (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Required events:
- ILC Retreat – 9/13/2019 – 9/15/2019
- TechOlympics – 2/21/2019 – 2/23/2019
ILC Banquet Recognitions
Rising Leader Awards
Technical Excellence Award
Executive Presence Awards
Mentor of the Year
INTERalliance Dedication Award
Junior of the Year
Senior of the Year
Servant Leader of the Year